Living up to our values, creating common success
For service providers, a sharp profile on the market is a major competitive advantage. However, an even more important aspect is a clear view of the internal nature, values and objectives of a company.
We therefore accord maximum priority to our corporate values, which were initially developed in 2007 with our employees:
- Courage: accept and overcome challenges!
- Respect: Act out of respect for the customer – on the basis of our know-how and our efficiency.
- Performance: Always give your best!
- Flexibility: Respect requirements, take on ideas and integrate them in your own considerations.
- Responsibility: Only ever say what you will indeed do – only make promises which will be kept.
- Fun: Search for, encourage and experience fun as the basis of work and as the vital factor for our efficiency.
In order to ensure that these basic values defined above are experienced and shared in our daily working lives, the values have been set out in the so-called Leadership Model
by a team of employees from various hierarchy levels together with the works council. The aim is to further strengthen the culture of confidence and trust and simultaneously act as orientation for the persons acting for our company.